Páginas

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

ʚ..........a little bit of wonderful.


Happy Tuesday!

I hope your day has been amazing and lovely! I have a blog for you today. Something small since I'm back from my little break!

Petite Boutique has released this insanely cute gacha and if you're a foodie, you're gonna love these so much! they're foodie leggings with matching foodie long tees. Perfect for lounge days! They're great and bright and colourful!

For my hair, it's the new collaboration hair from Blues & Dream! It's adorable and unrigged! There are two hairs by them, both with and without hats so you have a lot of options! Definitely a must have! You can find them at Kustom9!

Lastly, my deer headband is from Kidbitz! I'm wearing it in 'Sweet'!

ʚ.ɞ..Outfit..ʚ.ɞ

ʚ................. Kibitz - Spring antler headband - sweet
ʚ.................{PB} Sam Fruit Leggings Baby
ʚ.................{PB} Sam Fruit Tee Baby
ʚ.................Blues. & Dream: Carmen no Hat {unrigged} @ Kusom9


ʚ.ɞ..Pose..ʚ.ɞ
ʚ.................Kirin Poses - My Cute Pinwheel Pink Flowers

That's it Beauties! I'll see you soon!
xo, Riles ʚ.ɞ


No comments:

Post a Comment